We at Interfolio are looking for an intermediate CF developer to join our team. Interfolio helps our members (primarily applicants to graduate school, PhD programs, and teaching positions) collect and distribute their dossiers. Our newest product–the Interfolio Portfolio–also allows these academics to publicly showcase the work they’ve done throughout their careers in order to manage their online identity, differentiate themselves from other applicants, and build networks within their respective fields.
I have been with the company for almost eight years now and still get excited about the things that we’re doing. We’re an energetic and passionate group and because the company is still small this is a great opportunity for someone to take on responsibility and quickly impact our users. If this interests you, see the job description below.
Interfolio. Software Developer. Join Our Team.
Interfolio is the first all-in-one credentials, dossier & academic portfolio service.
We are a successful software-as-a-service business founded in 1999. Our services are built on powerful, elegant software using Adobe ColdFusion. We are a vibrant, innovative company that is working to become a major player in the current and next generation of consumer technology.
Interfolio is seeking an intermediate ColdFusion software developer to join our technical team in downtown Washington, DC and assist in the design, development, and implementation of new features in our products.
- Digest and understand user requirements/specifications
- Participate in maintenance, enhancements and new development
- Contribute to the testing and release of new software
- Work with other members of the technical team to plan software solutions
- Make recommendations to improve the products and software to increase revenue/profitability
- Keep track of multiple projects at once and adapt to shifting priorities
- Perform other related duties to support Interfolio’s technology
- ColdFusion MX and above (3+ years)
- SQL, preferable MySQL
- Mach-II or similar Object-Oriented Framework
- Good written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- CVS/SVN familiarity
- UI design experience
- Understanding of ColdFusion, MySQL, IIS Administration
- Desire to work in a constantly evolving environment
- Confidence in yourself and your abilities
- Importance on being a unique individual
- Ability to flourish in a “start-up” like environment
- Team player
If you are looking for a groundbreaking opportunity where you can imprint your style and make an immediate impact in a professional organization, we may be the perfect place for you. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.interfolio.com
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interfolio is an Equal Opportunity Employer